We’ve been busy adding a slew of new features to inMotion’s Project Organizer. These enhancements were driven by requests from our users and designed to make it easier for creative teams to prioritize projects, allocate resources, and share assets. With tools to help you work smarter not harder, inMotion minimizes the time creatives spend on managing projects so you can focus on getting projects done.
Here’s a quick look at what’s new:
- Workspace Navigation: See all of your projects in your personalized Workspace, and access details or proofs for each project with a single click.
- Project Status: Tag projects with a status and for at-a-glance updates. Choose from inMotion’s default list or customize your own. You can even create new statuses on the fly.
- Project Priority Tag. Create custom project statuses or choose from inMotion’s default list. You can even create new statuses on the fly.
- Vendors Joining Projects: Include vendors as team members on projects so everyone’s on the same page.
- Project Templates Deadline Management: With the ability to assign task deadlines automatically based on project start or end dates, creative departments can quickly get projects kicked off with just a few clicks.
- Task Deadline Management: Timelines shifted? No problem. Move deadlines for remaining tasks in bulk, forward or backward, across an entire project.
- Hours of Operation: Set your hours of operation and ensure deadlines fall within your working hours.
- Tasks and Milestones: Differentiate tasks from milestones in your project so you can see at a glance if your projects are on track.
- Level of Effort: Tasks and Milestones can display an expected level of effort in addition to a deadline so team members know how much time they should spend on their assigned tasks and so managers can forecast their team’s workload.
- Team Member Availability/Commitments Mouse Over: Get better visibility into task assignments and committed hours for team members. When creating new projects, simply mouse over any team member to see the current tasks and time assigned to that individual.
Comments? Questions? Share them below! Ready for a closer look? Click here to schedule a demo.