Now in Beta from PROOF-it-ONLINE, New inMotion Approval Management Solution for Interactive Content including Video, Flash, Animation & Web
Open Free Beta Trial Offers Creative Services Companies First Access to Industry’s Most Complete Technology for Reviewing, Approving and Managing Interactive Content; Easy SaaS Model Sign-up and No Training Required
Research Triangle Park, NC – April 22, 2008 – PROOF-it-ONLINE (www.proofitonline.com), provider of web-based approval management solutions to creative services companies since 2000, today announced that the company’s new approval management solution – designed to accelerate project cycles and bring control to the video and interactive content approval process – is now available in Beta. inMotion is the industry’s first technology solution focused on offering an effective way to review, approve and manage rich media content including video, Flash, animation and web design, as well as documents, presentations and print graphics. For a limited time, PROOF-it-ONLINE is currently opening additional access to this free beta trial.
“inMotion was created to meet the needs of designers and marketers, who, as more and more content moves online, face an increasing need for flexible, scalable web-based tools that support quick and easy creation, management, collaboration and distribution of rich, interactive content,” said Rob Munz, President and founder of PROOF-it-ONLINE. “We’re excited to bring this solution to a wider audience within the Beta testing phase and move one step closer toward offering the market a solution that enhances the design and creativity process, accelerates project cycles, delivers control to approval workflow and streamlines distribution.”
inMotion offers the following key features:
- Provides a Web 2.0 style online workspace for the creative professional, to quickly post content that requires review and approval, and allows for easy management, tracking and approval capture;
- Delivers an online workspace for reviewers that presents content in full-color and full-motion. From within, reviewers can record comments and make markups to content, as well as submit their approval status or opinion rating. inMotion does not require reviewers register or set up accounts to review their projects;
- Supports a complete array of content including video, Flash, web pages, presentations, images and other documents;
- Supports custom workflows yet maintains flexibility with advanced multiple reviewer routing and high-volume capabilities
- Tracks all changes, adding a time and date stamp to all activity, and updates the approval status for at-a-glance reports.
Companies interested in participating in PROOF-it-ONLINE’s free Beta trial of inMotion should visit inmotionnow.com. inMotion is easy to use, intuitive and does not require training. Once assigned a free Beta account, customers can post content for review in a matter of minutes. inMotion Beta allows for an unlimited number of users throughout the release.
Established in 2000, PROOF-it-ONLINE offers online approval management solutions for print and interactive content, to facilitate efficiency and productivity in the creative approval process. PROOF-it-ONLINE’s web-hosted solution enables companies to manage and track their proofs in a centralized location and allows their customers to review and markup proofs in their browser and deliver approval back to the creative professional in minutes. For more information, visit proofitonline.com.