inMotionNow Helps Healthcare Marketers Succeed in Changing Industry Landscape
MORRISVILLE, N.C (PRWEB) DECEMBER 03, 2015
inMotionNow, a leading provider of work management solutions for marketing and creative departments, today announced that it is experiencing significant growth in the healthcare marketing sector. Current healthcare customers include Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, St. Charles Health System (Oregon), St Vincent Health (a member of Ascension Health in St. Louis, Missouri) and Union Health System (Indiana).
According to FierceHealthcare and other industry-leading sources, hospitals and healthcare organizations “face an increasing need for marketing strategies due to major customer shifts” and increasing competitive pressures for those customers. As a result, many of those healthcare organizations have moved to recruit marketing experts from more consumer-driven industries and are striving to implement marketing best practices from those industries.
inMotionNow’s Creative Work Management solution helps these healthcare marketers implement those best practices and meet the challenge of supporting a growing number of internal clients in more locations while delivering high-quality consumer-driven communications for a variety of channels.
inMotionNow’s healthcare customers cite a number of trends that are driving their investment in branding, including:
- Growing competitive pressure from new healthcare options such as telemedicine and walk-in clinics, creating what MediaPost refers to as the “retailization” of healthcare.
- An increasing number of mergers and industry consolidations, resulting in the need for more centralized and consistent branding across multiple locations reaching a variety of geographies, and targeting a variety of audiences while also trying to manage and streamline content requests from more internal clients at those multiple locations.
- Tougher competition for talent, such as world-renowned healthcare experts/providers as these organizations strive to differentiate themselves competitively with a stronger focus on specialized medicine.
- Increased demand for community engagement and outreach, requiring hospitals to partner with community stakeholders to create content that speaks to new audiences.
- Strong regulatory and compliance pressures, requiring the need for an audit trail for all communications.
inMotionNow’s Creative Work Management solution helps these customers rise to the branding challenge while managing an increasing number of internal clients and a growing need for high-quality communications for a variety of channels. inMotionNow simplifies the three phases of creative production for these marketing and creative teams: Request, Create and Review. This helps these teams automate the administrative parts of their job and allows them to focus on what they do best. inMotionNow healthcare customers have experienced a number of benefits, including an improvement in project request accuracy, shorter project lifecycle and faster time to approval.
“Healthcare marketers are facing new pressures and being held to new standards like never before,” explained Ben Hartmere, CEO, inMotionNow. “As a result, they are looking for new strategies, tools and partners to help them succeed in this changing healthcare marketplace. More and more of these marketers are turning to inMotionNow’s technology and expertise to do just that.”
inMotionNow solves project request, project management, content review and reporting challenges for marketing and creative teams with its work management application, inMotion. With inMotion, teams can automate administrative tasks that typically distract content creators from getting their content to market faster. inMotion gives marketing and creative teams what they need to ease the launch of new projects, solve visibility and accountability issues during project execution, surface actionable insights and end the chase for approvals.