Get your smash cakes ready! It’s hard for us to believe, but inMotion ignite launched one year ago on October 15th, 2018. When we announced inMotion ignite to our customers, CEO Ben Hartmere described the ways ignite would change the creative workflow landscape: “inMotion ignite is a reimagining not only of inMotion, but of creative workflow itself. Over two decades of serving creative teams, we’ve seen an evolution in how they work, and the increasingly important role they play in the business.”
One year after launching, we’re so excited about the amazing strides inMotion ignite has made in helping marketing and creative teams streamline their workflows to better meet the ever-increasing demand for creative work. We’ve also been delighted to see how much our customers are loving ignite: “inMotion ignite is a great, flexible solution with an incredible integration with Adobe Creative Cloud. With ignite, we are able to make data-driven decisions to improve our workflow, and it has helped us strengthen our relationship with our stakeholders.” said Terri Watkins, Vice President of Production at me and my BIG ideas.
Some other throwback fun-facts: Megan Markle announced her pregnancy, and “A Star is Born” topped the box office charts on October 15th of last year!
Over the last 12 months, we’ve had many moments to celebrate, including:
- Winning the NC Tech award for Best Small Business in 2018
- Hosting our second-annual customer conference, inMomentum, in June of 2019
- Celebrating inMotionNow’s 20th anniversary in July of 2019
- Launching pre-ignition, the inMotion ignite opt-in beta program for new feature releases in July of 2019
- Being named to the NC Mid-Market Fast 40 in September of 2019
And it’s been quite the year for ignite! Some of the biggest features we’ve launched in the past year include:
- Scheduling Managing your team’s schedule not only ensures that each team member is working on the right assignments at the right time, but also helps manage expectations with stakeholders on timing and delivery.
- Advanced Reports Continuous development in the ignite reporting suite over the past year has resulted in robust, comprehensive reporting that lets ignite users track key metrics and glean actionable insights to streamline their creative workflow. Users can also share reports with key stakeholders. Rather than exporting specific information every time someone asks, users can make those live reports accessible within inMotion ignite.
- Campaign Management Allow marketing teams to effectively manage complex, multichannel initiatives without sacrificing seamless collaboration with their creative partners.
- Attach a Link Deep linking allows users to connect ignite to any storage solution or delivery platform.
- Dependencies Ensure that work is completed in the correct order by identifying dependent relationships between work items in the same project or campaign. Keep your team focused on current work by hiding blocked work from their views, and alert team members when new work is ready for them with in-app and email notifications that send automatically when a blocker is completed.
- inMotion ignite Review + Approval for iOS Help busy stakeholders keep pace with their creative team by reviewing proofs on the go. With the app, users can log in to see outstanding reviews, leave comments, and submit approval statuses just like you would online!
To see a complete list of all the amazing features we’ve added to ignite in it’s first year (and a few exciting upcoming items!) check out the full timeline below.