- To increase hotel occupancy, Choice Hotels needed promotional materials to be developed and disseminated in a short-turnaround time.
- Bottlenecks in the review and approval process caused delays in the creative workflow.
- The hotel chain’s multiple brands had multiple creative departments, making the review workflow especially challenging to manage and track.
“The faster I get a promotion into the hands of the customer, the sooner rooms fill up. We need to eliminate the delays in the approval process and we need the solution to have a zero learning curve to ensure widespread adoption. That’s why we selected inMotionNow.” – Jennifer Hoff, Manager of Production, Choice Hotels International
inMotion’s approval management solution organized all content under review in a central repository, making it simple to control and track projects as they move through the approval process. Its simple interface and intuitive mark-up tools made implementation and adoption of the solution fast and easy.
A cloud-based review workspace drastically reduced the need for time-consuming meetings and email threads that had been previously used to communicate revision requests to the creative departments, and allowed reviewers to see each other’s feedback – eliminating redundancies in their feedback.
Automated workflow routing and email notifications streamlined the process of moving content down the pipeline, making it easier to identify and avoid bottlenecks.
- Decreased time-to-market for promotions from 10 days to 5 days, while reducing costly mistakes.
- Improved shareholder return, even in a tough economy for travel and leisure.
Learn more about how your team can achieve better content outcomes with inMotion ignite by scheduling a demo today.