As MAX came to an end, we are left inspired, excited, and ready to create
After 5 days of keynotes, sessions, labs, exhibitors, free stuff, and much, much more, Adobe MAX 2015 has come to an end. In case you missed it, here is a quick recap to get you up to speed.
- 7,000 creative professionals from over 15 countries were in attendance
- All attendees got a year’s subscription to Adobe Stocks and a new Fujifilm X-T10 digital camera
- 2 keynotes were streamed live and can be watched on demand
- Adobe announced 2 new mobile apps:
- Adobe announced new features for the Creative Cloud
- MAX Sneaks highlighted 12 projects that are not currently part of the Creative Cloud, but can be with enough encouragement. Plus, Nick Offerman, writer, actor, woodworker was the host and he is hilarious.
- The Community Pavilion provided 3 days of hands-on creative projects like:
- Live printing
- Time travel commemorating 25 years of Photoshop
- Live design battle
- All of the projects were live streamed on the new Adobe Twitch channel
And with that, Adobe MAX 2015 is a wrap. Don’t forget to watch the featured and on demand sessions.